Europe has plenty of excellent tourist destinations. If you are having a hard time deciding the one you want to visit, then you should consider Romania. While Romania is not a destination that is regularly picked by most tourists, there is something unique about it. Do you want to find out what it is? If yes, the only way to do this is to take a vacation in Romania. Top 8 reasons why you should select Romania and leave out other European tourist destinations are:
- Boasts well-conserved castles – Romania’s past is so well-preserved that there is no shortage of historic things to see. It hosts the most beautiful and glorious castles. From the Bran Castle associated with the Dracula to Peles Castle and Corvin Castle, there is no chance of getting bored here. These boast attractive medieval architectural art and are so magnificent in terms of size and style.
- Romania is more affordable – If your budget is small, Romania is an even better place to visit. Even if you are travelling with your wife and kids, you will afford accommodation, transportation, catering and shopping among other things.
- Romania has popular cities – Although a small country in Eastern Europe, Romania has a very interesting region called Transylvania. It’s so popular that some people think it’s a small nation in Europe. Once you visit Romania you will be able to take a trip to Transylvania and visit its popular towns: Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Oradea and Brasov.
- It is easy to explore Romania – Being a small country that is just gaining recognition from tourists; Romania is never so full of tourists at any given season. If you hate being in crowded places of interest during vacation, then you need to go to Romania. It will help you make the most of every day of your trip. Besides, you can enjoy being in the country’s best tourists spots without paying hefty fees.
Moving around is easy – Once you arrive in Bucharest or any other smaller town, traveling to other places will be super easy. There are Uber services here and they are inexpensive and dependable as far as navigating the country. You have two options, including UberX and Uber Select. The latter is more luxurious, and a bit expensive. If using a tour guide who offers tours in Romania, transportation will be their problem not yours.
- You can stay in touch with your family and friends – If you are coming to Romania from a western nation like the U.S, you will find it so cheap to communicate with your loved ones. Internet data bundles are super cheap and still dependable in terms of speed. Not only will you get a cheap prepaid SIM card but it will also contain up to 15GB of mobile data.
- Rich cultural heritage – Whether you are considering language, people, food, historic events, Romania has them all. With a brilliant guide to hold your hand, you will be able to explore its rich culture.
- Cheap accommodation – Tourists can choose to live in backpacker hostels. These are not only affordable but also clean and luxurious. Because most products and services are low-priced here in Romania, you can easily do a trip on a small budget.
Romania is a beautiful country with magnificent landscapes, glorious castles, hospitable people and rich cuisines. If you want to spend less and still enjoy yourself, then Romania is your best bet.